Why adding a few cheating features would be better ?

Lakzy999

Jul 3, 2022
First of all, this cheat is an inventory changer only with a few others settings , but I think Peoples like to play with inventory changer and at least a wallhack and here you will tell me just use vanity or a legit cheat with inventory changer ??? , idk man tbh at least a glow wh and maybe bhop and legit autostrafe can improve a lot the cheat , maybe do like some other inventory changers , add custom skins like awp supreme , m4 SpongeBob idk , skins that we don’t need to import from migi and some others softwares , like the cheat needs to do it by himself idk if I can tell the inventory changer that does that it’s slipchanger.pw and skin changer.cc I think so maybe do the same thing as these?
Thanks for reading btw and sorry if I have bad English

Vofflan

Administrator
Mar 13, 2022
Sweden
Hello, I fully understand what you mean but this product is meant for people who just want skins and not any type of cheats that give them an unfair advantage. Keeping this product undetected is also much easier if we limit ourself to just an inventory changer.

Lakzy999

Jul 3, 2022
Hello, I fully understand what you mean but this product is meant for people who just want skins and not any type of cheats that give them an unfair advantage. Keeping this product undetected is also much easier if we limit ourself to just an inventory changer.
Ok , no problem I understand too

Reactions: Extern1al

Extern1al

Jul 20, 2022
First of all, this cheat is an inventory changer only with a few others settings , but I think Peoples like to play with inventory changer and at least a wallhack and here you will tell me just use vanity or a legit cheat with inventory changer ??? , idk man tbh at least a glow wh and maybe bhop and legit autostrafe can improve a lot the cheat , maybe do like some other inventory changers , add custom skins like awp supreme , m4 SpongeBob idk , skins that we don’t need to import from migi and some others softwares , like the cheat needs to do it by himself idk if I can tell the inventory changer that does that it’s slipchanger.pw and skin changer.cc I think so maybe do the same thing as these?
Thanks for reading btw and sorry if I have bad English
Not true at all, this is an aside project.

Reactions: YOKA

extra

Official Reseller
Jul 20, 2022
I agree of adding some cheat features but not big ones, small ones such as force crosshair or like grenade prediction, but that aint going to happen since this is and its only going to be an inventory changer

Reactions: Lakzy999

vsqrtss

Aug 7, 2022
Sicily
By this project remaining an inventory changer, the developers create an independent sub-market for those who avoid cheats; establishing a constant demand.
The selling point is minimalism– a lack (in) therefore, of feature(s) –consistency, and reliability in a market over-saturated by hype/legit-cheats.
This project caters to a very specific and unique demographic, whom plan to avoid cheat-like features, and the contingency of their implementation.