Risk?

stoic

Jul 21, 2022
Genuine Question:

I understand the point of this, it's interesting. However, I cannot comprehend running the same risk as any other cheat by injecting a cheat for more minor features. I do gather that yes it will be less detectable but injection is injection yk.
But Just interested in what people thought about the idea and my point.

Regardless W cheat providers!

snowy

Aug 15, 2022
I feel the same way. There is literally no point in paying for something like this, but not paying for a random internal cheat to be honest. This is as public as a normal cheat and it reads and writes to the game's memory just like normal cheats do. We don't have any sort of guarantee that his is undetected and it will probb just get banned within the next wave.

It is the same as injecting iniuria but not using any features other than skin changer.
At least it is cheaper xD

Joey116

Aug 5, 2022
Depends on the effort to keep users safe, there are public cheats that haven't suffered a detection for many-many years or even since their release.
I'd never trust any software on my main account but I'm sure this can be trusted with any decent alt account.

protein

Aug 8, 2022
#1 Less risk of getting banned
#2 Normal cheats have fps drop issues even with all of the features disabled. This one almost has none.
#3 Using only a skinchanger is actually justifiable

sotekone

Sep 29, 2022
#1 Less risk of getting banned
#2 Normal cheats have fps drop issues even with all of the features disabled. This one almost has none.
#3 Using only a skinchanger is actually justifiable
heavily agree with #3