Would this be a changer you could use on mains?

Cryooz

Jul 20, 2022
I've been wondering if this is a thing you could get banned from? And is this something we should use on a main?

Vofflan

Administrator
Mar 13, 2022
Sweden
I've been wondering if this is a thing you could get banned from? And is this something we should use on a main?

Our goal with the project is for legit players to use this instead of full-blown cheats if they only want skins. The goal is to be able to be used on main accounts but obviously, we can't recommend this since we can't see into the future.

sotekone

Sep 29, 2022
I'm pretty confident that there is a very low chance of you getting banned if you use it on a main account. But, like vofflan said, they cant see into the future.

tzh

Feb 18, 2023
i been using just this on my main and iv had no trust issues in 5 months.
Well I have red trust , ive never injected anything besides mesa changer on my main, this is the single option to get red trust bruh , ive spent a lot of money on that account so the account is 100% flagged because of this shi

saber

Sep 22, 2022
Well I have red trust , ive never injected anything besides mesa changer on my main, this is the single option to get red trust bruh , ive spent a lot of money on that account so the account is 100% flagged because of this shi
Did u use any of the profile changer settings? Even if just in a lobby solo. Iv only ever touched the items options on the client. My friend used the profile changer and now has red trust.

tzh

Feb 18, 2023
Did u use any of the profile changer settings? Even if just in a lobby solo. Iv only ever touched the items options on the client. My friend used the profile changer and now has red trust.
Yes I had tested it out in the lobby for a few secconds ...

saber

Sep 22, 2022
Yes I had tested it out in the lobby for a few secconds ...
Obviously i cant confirm anything but that could be the issue. keep trying to play and if the trust gets better most likely it was reports/something valve related and not mesa(hopefully).

tzh

Feb 18, 2023
Obviously i cant confirm anything but that could be the issue. keep trying to play and if the trust gets better most likely it was reports/something valve related and not mesa(hopefully).
I dont think so , I got from green to red without getting yellow or some shit ... + I just bought some skins and added 50 levels to my steam profile and its still on red ...

nunc

Dec 31, 2022
I dont think so , I got from green to red without getting yellow or some shit ... + I just bought some skins and added 50 levels to my steam profile and its still on red ...
were u toxic?

nunc

Dec 31, 2022
I got vac on my side account after the loader had issue but ima be honest, i have been using mesa for like 3 - 4 months now and didnt had any issues. I have gotten a red trust factor though on my side which idk the reason of, i doubt its the profile changer because i dont think other players could see ur "fake" rank. I mean if you techincally "cheat" u have to bare the consequences of getting vac so...

cheat

Apr 9, 2023
Our goal with the project is for legit players to use this instead of full-blown cheats if they only want skins. The goal is to be able to be used on main accounts but obviously, we can't recommend this since we can't see into the future.
W <3