Something is going on

BOTRalph

Oct 7, 2022
This is a new account I played all day yesterday with out the changer because this was before I bought it today. I played one game with it now I can't get anymore. The screen shot is for 28 minutes but I restarted the game and reinjected it again. I never inject or used anything other then this changer so cant be anything else but I still cant find games so it must be messing with trust factor or something I jumped on a different account and found game in less then 2 minutes.

Attachments

• Poof.jpg
    Poof.jpg
    194 KB · Views: 70

Vofflan

Administrator
Mar 13, 2022
Sweden
Check the trustworthy of your account, brand new level 0-1 steam accounts tend to have red/yellow trust directly without anything being wrong with the cheat. The cheat does not cause red trust at the moment. I have tested this numerous of time this week while playing on accounts with medals, none of them have gone below green trust.

BOTRalph

Oct 7, 2022
Check the trustworthy of your account, brand new level 0-1 steam accounts tend to have red/yellow trust directly without anything being wrong with the cheat. The cheat does not cause red trust at the moment. I have tested this numerous of time this week while playing on accounts with medals, none of them have gone below green trust.
I have played about 50 hours on this account it has a rank and its prime. I have played legit with nothing and never had any problems when searching for games. But right after I injected the skins changer I cant find games. I'm sure the trust factor was good other wise why such a big change in wait time from when I didn't use the changer. I don't think steam level and medal's play a big part in wither it effects the trust factor because clearly it's affecting mine.

Attachments

• 20221008013955_1.jpg
    20221008013955_1.jpg
    214.9 KB · Views: 34

sotekone

Sep 29, 2022
I dont have prime and I too have problems looking for competitive games. I thought that it was because I didnt have prime. But, if you have prime and you have problems looking for games while the skin changer is enabled, thats pretty weird. Im currently testing if I can find a game faster without the skin changer enabled. Ill let you know if my results differ! :)

nunc

Dec 31, 2022
I dont have prime and I too have problems looking for competitive games. I thought that it was because I didnt have prime. But, if you have prime and you have problems looking for games while the skin changer is enabled, thats pretty weird. Im currently testing if I can find a game faster without the skin changer enabled. Ill let you know if my results differ! :)
update?