Question before i buy it.

meme

May 3, 2024
HI guys. I want to buy this skin changer but i am scared beacuse i downloaded payed games in my main account and when i logg in to my secondary account where i want to use this changer steam detects that games are downloaded from my main account. If Vac bans my secandoray account for cheating can my main account get banned?

qacek

Jul 20, 2022
HI guys. I want to buy this skin changer but i am scared beacuse i downloaded payed games in my main account and when i logg in to my secondary account where i want to use this changer steam detects that games are downloaded from my main account. If Vac bans my secandoray account for cheating can my main account get banned?
no it cant

goatilus

Jun 4, 2024
You guys are lucky then, I had two steams both linked to the same number and when I got banned on one I instantly got banned on the other receiving a warning through steam that the 2nd account got banned because it was linked to the first one.
all my steam accs is running on the same phone number and i've never experienced this

jamesfein

Jun 14, 2024
Do you guys heavily recommend to use a 2nd account~?
I'm new to CS2 and wanted to tryout a skin changer. i should create alt?
my current steam account has alot of games bought on it. ill only be playing competitive.

Last edited:

chxmpy

Feb 11, 2023
never uses uses an account u cant afford to lose, not matter how undetected an software is