My concerns of this tool

cheat

Apr 9, 2023
I'm concerned about the potential abandonment of this software tool. Despite assurances that the team behind it would fully commit to its success upon the release of CS2, there has been a notable lack of progress. While they continue to recruit reviewers to promote the tool, there has been no update or communication since 2022 and 2023, which is particularly concerning given the competitive nature of cheat development. It appears I am not alone in feeling neglected; there is a collective desire among users for transparency from the administrators regarding the status of the cheat. While I acknowledge the team's involvement in other projects, a simple acknowledgment of ongoing work, such as a brief announcement indicating their continued efforts despite being occupied elsewhere, would provide reassurance. Moreover, it is disheartening to observe the absence of features such as changing the operator skin, especially when other cheats have already implemented them. Furthermore, the inability to utilize the new sticker update to customize gun appearances beyond default positions, lack of graffiti options, and absence of skin editing capabilities are additional concerns. It is essential to clarify that my intent in expressing these concerns is not to offend; rather, it stems from a genuine desire to witness the success of this tool within the skin changer market. I extend my gratitude to the development team for their efforts and dedication to the security of the cheat thus far.

Last edited:

Vofflan

Administrator
Mar 13, 2022
Sweden
Hello, I understand your concerns about the slow development process. I'm here to explain what's going on. Mesa is an inventory changer and we deliver well on that side. Our inventory changer is working very well and there are not really a lot of updates we can do regarding that. I understand that we can add stuff such as shared skins and more unique stuff but we have been very busy with developing another project that we own which is called Vanity. Vanity is a legit cheat which means there are tons of features that we need to develop, we are currently putting all of our time into developing Vanity before we can do anything for Mesa. As I stated above, the product is currently working very well for what it is.

Reactions: klugle and cheat

cheat

Apr 9, 2023
Hello, I understand your concerns about the slow development process. I'm here to explain what's going on. Mesa is an inventory changer and we deliver well on that side. Our inventory changer is working very well and there are not really a lot of updates we can do regarding that. I understand that we can add stuff such as shared skins and more unique stuff but we have been very busy with developing another project that we own which is called Vanity. Vanity is a legit cheat which means there are tons of features that we need to develop, we are currently putting all of our time into developing Vanity before we can do anything for Mesa. As I stated above, the product is currently working very well for what it is.
I appreciate gaining some clarity on the current situation. Understanding that Vanity has been a priority for your team prior to Mesa's existence helps me grasp the order of focus. I admire Mesa's dedication to being solely a skin changer, and I eagerly anticipate its updates. Thank you for keeping us informed and for your continued efforts.