Honest Review

BlueSnake12

May 13, 2024
Hello, I hope this help you decide if you want mesachanger or not.
First security: so far its undetected and is working fine however this is still considerated a cheat even tho is just visual for you... I dont recommend using this or any cheat for your main acc.
What you get: MesaChanger is a good skin changer however at this actual state still needs a lot of options and for what I read the devs are working on it so is matter of time.
my opinion:
so far I have used a lot of cheats and this skin changer is one of them so far works good but like I said the cs2 version of it still needs more things to compete or be at the level of others. so far you get a skin changer for almost everything but just guns. still have the old system for stickers so you can just add 4 and in their default positions. there is no profile changer so no music, no skin for characters etc. rn is just guns, gloves and knifes. for the price I considerated worth it. to be honest I will wait until a good update gets done and probably then it will be one of the coolest and safest options in skin changers. this is just a skin changer but still you could get ban so use it at your own risk. im sure devs are working on the new option I even read they think adding cases which will be a lot of fun. use it at your own risk in your main but I dont recommend it (this might not be a full cheat but is skins and we now valve is not happy with us getting all the skins for a subscription).
hope this helps and lets hope soon will have a lot of unique and cool options :D
I'll give it a 7/10 for now but Im sure it can get to 10 is just that for somebody like mw who have multiple it lacks in some areas but time will tell and this review might change!